Tortoise cozies crocheted by Katie Bradley [etsy]
I WANT A TORTOISE AND I WANT ONE WEARING ONE OF THESE.
Via The Frogman
I LOVE SETH MEYERS!!!
That was the most informative thing I have ever been told by a duck
And I have been told a lot of things by ducks.
Still not Chris Hiddleston
I actually have no witty and or sarcastic remark
SOMEONE BLEND CHRIS HIDDLESTON AND ROBERT DICAPRIO
DO IT NOW
someone please add Jensen Ackles to this
Just because I want to add my creation again
With the addition of Mr. Tveit.
I AM A HETEROSEXUAL MALE WITH A GIRLFRIEND AND
WE HAVE IT.
WE HAVE CREATED THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
This gave me the chills
I’m actually sobbing.
I met the guy in the last photo. He was a cool guy/
I almost started crying at work guys… not cool.
Via Bow Ties Are Cool
raise your hand if you’ve ever had to explain what “shipping” is
Im not a kid and this video says it all. And we wonder why students have no motivation.
This makes me so happy, and yet so sad.
He was smart, he was a writer (you could tell by his phrasing) and this is something he TRULY cares about. That boy has a heart and he cares. He sees the truth for what it is and he refuses to sit idly and watch as the youth of america just stumbles by.
BUT the teacher was done. She didn’t care. She was fed up.
BUT the students were uncaring, even laughing, as this young man walked out
BUT this video was put online to be deemed as a joke and embarrass that boy.
THAT is unexceptionable
THAT is not right.
If you are this young gentleman if you are his relative, or if you have ever done something similar.
I am so proud of you
To take your opinion and share. NOT ONCE did he threaten her, NOT ONCE did he raise his voice above a proper projection so that the class could hear his words NOT ONCE did he insult her in any means past how she was behaving with her job. He didn’t undermine her. He didn’t hurt her, and yet he gave his message and left in peace.
That makes him a true, undeniable, super hero in my eyes.
Thank you sir.
Whoa this is powerful, and very well done. I’m sorry he was stuck in such a bad class, he deserves better than that teacher.